Stoamch cramps

elle82

Does any one get stomach cramps after having a shake? They really hurt and I have 2 bend over till the pain goes :(

Me neither. If I were you, I would give LT headquarters a call. Hope you feel better soon x

Hmmm I wonder if you have a lactose intolerance as these shakes are milk based... just a thought, how were you with milk before?
Lou xx

Thanks 4 the replies mite give them a call as its after every shake..Lou I was fine with
Milk b4 no pains it's really strange..but not gona let it put me off I need this lol xx

That doesn't sound right hun. Unless maybe you're gulping them down too fast and it's your stomach saying "hey, slow down there!" Maybe try sipping the next one slowly. I know the taste isn't the best but it might be worth a shot.

Ok hun, let us know... maybe its like shivie says? I sometimes get tummy discomfort after I`ve gulped down my water!

Sorry your experiencing this pain , the first day on lipotrim I did aswell but I was just gulping down the shake , I started using a straw and don't have problems now . Hope it sorts itself out for u, tigger x

Thanks everyone I defo don't gulp it down it makes me gag I sip it really slow I know it sounds mad 2 sip it slow but if I drink fast it makes me sick lol mite try the straw :)

oooh not had that one...sorry for you. Maybe try the bars instead?

Yeah maybe try the bars and the soup and chocolate hot? Maybe it's the cold water?

xx

Hi elle for weeks on this diet , and tried the peanut bar for the first time today and it's not as bad as the coconut flapjack, I actually like the idea of chewing ' might get some more tomorrow as I only got one to try, my chemist hadn't got them in, until now, are you still having the bad cramps after having the shakes . Only ask as I had my son at the g.p today and he has a gastric bug . Dr reckons a lot of people are sick with it
Tigger x

Elle, is it like a really bad cramping that doesn't stop no matter what position you are in and then disappears after about 30 mins as fast as it came (poss after a couple of paracetamol)?

Back