Attack Stock

Timetogetserious

Gold Member
Does anyone use or make stock and if so how?
I'm wanting to make a chicken soup but I'm on attack all week so flavours will be limited,

Xx

I found salt reduced stock cubes in chicken and veg flavors, and use half a cube in soups. I am sure you could make your own, though...

Not much now as it is sweltering, but I lived on fish soup for a few weeks, and a classic Chinese egg drop soup with tofu and some spring onion. I also use the stock cubes in chilli con carne.

So I made my own stock and skimmed the fat off
I've then made it into a yummy soup using skimmed milk and some chicken pieces
Does everyone think this will be ok to eat unlimited during attack as I've made loads?
Any advise would be great
Thanks
L xx

Unless u have added other ingredient, it sounds fine for attack. But I suggest freezing some so you don't get completely sick of it!

I made two soups this week (cruise) asparagus and egg drop. Both used half a cube of chicken oxo. have you got the book, it will tell you about the stock and what you are allowd.

dukanfatty said:
I made two soups this week (cruise) asparagus and egg drop. Both used half a cube of chicken oxo. have you got the book, it will tell you about the stock and what you are allowd.

Yeh I think that's the problem because I'm back on attack ATM and the book says its tolerated!
It's nearly all gone anyway and it was lush so fingers crossed my weigh in on Monday is ok xx

fingers crossed hun x

Back