Stomach ache/trapped wind/acid

Felix

Gold Member
Hi all,

For some reason which I cannot work out why, I keep getting bad stomach ache on CD. It feels a bit like trapped wind towards the top of my stomach/below my chest and also feels a little bit acidy too. It gets quite painful and I feel pretty bloated and it's starting to make me feel sick now. Really down in the dumps!!! I've upped my water intake and it's not getting any better.

Does anyone else get this? And does anyone have any tips which could help?

Felix that's is so strange as for the past few days I've had what I can only describe as indigestion? Like a burning acid but that is definitely not heart burn... Is it possible to even get this as we're not eating food! Drinking water doesn't seem to alleviate the feeling either!

Sorry just realised not much help bur it's interesting to hear someone else with some strange symptoms! What day are you on?

Yes I'm getting the same along side the stomach ache! It keeps coming and going, and it's really painful! I don't really know what to do to get rid of it :( I restarted on Tuesday after messing around for a couple of weeks, but I always get this on CD so I wonder if I'm intolerant to something? I only have tetras and choc orange bars. It's never been this bad though!

Try peppermint tea, great for indigestion & releasing trapped wind :)

Peppermint is a leaf!??

:) x

Back