stomach cramps?

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
Hey guys!

I've been having really awful stomach cramps for the past two days and they usually start between 7-8 pm. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I've tried taking pain killers and everything but nothing seems to help! I'm gonna talk to my pharmacist when I go for my weigh in on tuesday but, I just want them to stop! They hurt! :(

I thought maybe it was my sweetners so I went a day without any, but it still hurts! I only use about 3-4 sweetners a day anyways. No clue what causes the pain! It's right at the top of my stomach. Am I the only one? :(

I suppose the sweeteners could but I dont get any side effects.... however we are all different! Some sweeteners can cause a laxative effect.

Sounds like its the gallbladder area which is a risk with these diets... there are a few other threads I have replied to the same. HVe just had mine taken out.. upper right tummy, almost under the bottom ribs on the right.. colic type pain for grumbling n full blown attack is worse than childbirth.... sound about right? X

Back