Stomach feels like my throats been cut!!!

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
I am soooooo hungry .... I'm on day 2 of SF and the only thing keeping me going is the thought of my dinner haha
I'm so hungry my stomach thinks my throats been cut that's te general feeling haha

Sorry pointless post but had to get that off my chest lol xx

Good luck but i couldnt do the sf stuff. But if it gets results, i didnt end up having any tea last night as was arguing with partner so went bed at 830pm lol

I wondered why you didn't reply.... Was your partner still mad over the washing machine??

I'm only doing it for 2 weeks just as a little kick start for the festive season and then I will go back to healthy eating
I dunno I think sometimes I like to challenge myself to test my strength and will power.... This is just a mini goal amongst the other issues other then weight I suffer with

Xx

I wondered why you didn't reply.... Was your partner still mad over the washing machine??

I'm only doing it for 2 weeks just as a little kick start for the festive season and then I will go back to healthy eating
I dunno I think sometimes I like to challenge myself to test my strength and will power.... This is just a mini goal amongst the other issues other then weight I suffer with

Xx

Back