Stomach pain

xmandsx

Hi I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but have started the diet since a week & half now and just last few days been having stomach pains. Has anyone else felt this soon after starting a diet cx sorry I know it may sound silly.

Hi ya. When I first started I got tummy pains but I think mine was just due to having all this extra fibre I wasn't used to and was trapped wind.
If you think it's trapped wind you can try a deep massage on ur tummy to release it, or I find laying on my tummy on edge of the bed helps. Failing that you could have an intolerance but obviously this depends on other factors too (I'm intolerant to eggs).
Hope this helps in some way. X

I can't eat wholemeal bread without nasty side effects, good luck.

Do you get them after you eat something too? I always get them if my stomach is empty so I have to snack on syn-free snacks a lot!

make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids as all that extra fibre needs flushing through IYKWIM ;)

I was quite ill last week (sickness etc.) but I also had REALLY bad stomache pains and I've only been doing the diet 3 weeks so I think it may have been partly because of the drastic change in diet! Hope you feel better soon! x

Back