1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

stop kidding myself!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by sueliz, 2 October 2010 Social URL.

1. sueliz

sueliz Full Member

I joined SW about 8 years ago with 1 and a half stone to shift. I managed it within about 20 weeks. I stayed every week but then lapsed. I then managed to gain just over a stone. Since then I have changed my target and just manage to stay 3lb above so dont have to pay. I lost 1lb last week but would really like to get down to 9stone. I did it once so I can do it again. I am starting to write down everything I eat today to see if I can identify the culprit. I did have some samples of hot choccie this week and the white one was to die for. I might get myself a jar and use my sins on this. Anyway I am hoping to get there with you help. Thanks for reading. tee hee just spotted this emoticon:kissass: what is that about?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    arse kissing *chuckles*

Good luck poppet, you can do it!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.