• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution Stop messing about and get on with it - WeightAway's kick up the bum diary!

S: 14st6lb C: 14st6lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
So today I am starting again, again.

Two years ago I lost just short of 6 stone on a VLCD and then thought I could maintain it with a combination of exercise, Weightwatchers and knowing my body. However it turns out that I didn't know my body well enough and have put about 3 stones back on. So I am coming back to fix it - I wont pretend it will be the last time, but I will be honest enough with myself to say that I can be sucessful and that I deserve to be.....if only I am willing to put a bit of effort into it!

So I am doing a combination of things - using up a few packs of SnS and then moving onto Exante for a while (as their offer was better this time) and probably grabbing the odd Atkins bar and shake when I am out and about. I am also trying to cut down on my coke zero and up my water content.

I have 3 big things coming up: A big holiday in late May for which I want to be comfortable and fit into my summer clothes, a wedding in July that I dont want to buy a new dress for and lastly a possible house move abroad (again somewhere hot)

My aim is to just keep going and track the food demons so that they dont scupper my efforts.

One thing I learned last time was that all motivation is psychological - the hunger is in my head and not in my tummy - so I need to banish the bad thoughts and channel the good ones. I am also going to try and update my diary once a day so I keep myself in check.

Here's hoping for a good week!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
So my first (again) day draws to a close, I have been very good....so far three packs and 4l of water. I nearly forgot I was on a diet earlier - so I need to keep that in check!

I am really busy with travel for the next few days so I am hoping that being busy with work will occupy me and I wont notice the headaches/hunger/cold etc. before I get into Ketosis.......just a bit of cool planning on my part.

Roll on day 2

Start of day 2 today and feeling ok - last night I was very tired and had to get up to pee a few times -but the scales are 4lbs down this morning which is fantastic - I know its just water but it makes me feel good. I know that my body carries a lot of water so I am looking for a rather good first week.

I am expecting a delivery from Exante this morning - I haven't had their products for a while so am looking forward to trying a few new things out and having three packs a day which I think suits me more.

Leaving the house at 7am and not expecting to be back until late this evening means I cant be tempted by the food in the house......every little helps.

serialslimmer

Silver Member
S: 17st0lb C: 15st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.4 Loss: 1st11lb(10.5%)
You're doing well. This is a tough diet but a very worthwhile one. Good luck! x

Thanks Serial.....it is tough but I am getting used to it!

It is now day 4 - which traditionally is the day when I give up becuase I wonder why I am bothering and that is ok being fat and unhealthy - but today I have pulled myself together and decided that I am worth more and will succeed. I am already 9lbs down on the scales and looking forward to a great first week

Yesterday a delivery from Exante came with a whole lot of new products I havent tried - so I am sitting here with a big bowl of Apple and Cinnamon porridge which is lush and
the beef casserole I tried yesterday for dinner was also good (didn't taste like beef casserole though!)

Today I have to face my sons birthday meal - so I have planned ahead, booked a resturant that does a good salad and prepared. Hopefully I will get through that with no issues and then the skys the limit.

serialslimmer

Silver Member
S: 17st0lb C: 15st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.4 Loss: 1st11lb(10.5%)
That's the spirit! Try not to go mad tonight and remember this weight loss journey is for YOU - and you do deserve to succeed. Happy birthday to your wee boy! x