• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Stop Start Stop Start

Hi there,

Coming on here really helps me, esp in the evenings and like today, which is my day off work - that way im kept busy browsing recipes, replying to threads and what not.

Do you just follow the green day plan, because you're a vegetarian or just do not eat much meat? Last week i had mostly green days, this is because i dont eat a whole lot of meat. I did give EE ago, but prefer green and the odd EE here and there.

Perhaps looking up new recipes on the recipe thread, aiming towards a small target may keep you motivated. Looking at photo's of yourself and thinking where you'd like to be in a couple of months time might help. I have some horrid photo's of me, and one photo that was taken when i did manage to loose quite a lot of weight following this plan years ago.. looking at that photo makes me think, ive done it once, why not again - it does work.

I have my brothers wedding in may, so this gives me something to focus and aim towards. I havnt set myself a huge goal, incase i dont achieve and then become dissapointed.

Good luck to you.

x

TazS

strictly im not vegetarian, as i tend to eat fish here and there. However, i wont eat meat so the green plan seemed to easiest to follow and understand.

Cheers for the hints and tips, when i have idle time on my work breaks i tend to look through the reciepes, so i should spend more time sorting out some :)

I'll keep you informed how it goes.

TazS

Hi TazS :) I remember you starting. What has gone wrong? Are you finding the plan difficult to stick to or are you sticking to it and not losing?
I tend to stick within the plan using the HEXA and HEXB correctly, i keep a food diary but im still trying to work out the afternoon cravings..Theres too much of a gap between lunch(12pm) and dinner(6-7pm), i think the odd snack between this period is costing me :(

I've had to totally jiggle around my concept of meals to 'get enough in'! I work 4pm - 9pm and i used to go from lunch til 9.30pm without food. Now i eat piece of fruit first thing, have a cooked brunch (quorn sausage, beans, egg, toast) about 11. Soup and fruit etc before work and a small meal about 9.30. This is nothing like how i used to eat, but its working for me and my lifestyle.
Is there a way you can jiggle your meals/food around at all to fill that gap?

Bee x

I tend to stick within the plan using the HEXA and HEXB correctly, i keep a food diary but im still trying to work out the afternoon cravings..Theres too much of a gap between lunch(12pm) and dinner(6-7pm), i think the odd snack between this period is costing me :(

My top tips would be:

*have a decent breakfast to prevent hunger the rest of the day
*have a proteiny lunch - I am into scrambled eggs at the moment (made with cottage cheese). I find the protein keeps me full for longer
*have healthy afternoon snacks - bananas and/or nuts (hexb)
*make sure every meal is amazingly tasty - will mean you are more likely to stick with the plan
*avoid processed crap
*drink lots of water
*always have some speedy soup on the hob or in the freezer
*jump up and down nekkid in front of a mirror lol

TazS

My top tips would be:

*have a decent breakfast to prevent hunger the rest of the day
*have a proteiny lunch - I am into scrambled eggs at the moment (made with cottage cheese). I find the protein keeps me full for longer
*have healthy afternoon snacks - bananas and/or nuts (hexb)
*make sure every meal is amazingly tasty - will mean you are more likely to stick with the plan
*avoid processed crap
*drink lots of water
*always have some speedy soup on the hob or in the freezer
*jump up and down nekkid in front of a mirror lol
great set of tips, the last one gave me a needed laugh. :p

I always have a fruit salad made up so when I go to work I take some with me to munch in the afternoon. Really fills the gap.