• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Stop weighing myself!

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
juls...the scales will vary depending on your water intake and time of day ...don't get disheartened by them. I don't know your losses so far but anything is a bonus x x x

If you weigh everyday... and a lot of us do... you have to get used to fluctuations up to about 4 or 5 lbs.... can be dependant on so many things.... as long as they go down on your nominated weigh day thats all you need to worry about hun!!! x

I completely agree! I never weigh myself everyday because I would end up getting so annoyed and wanting to give up. I have my own at home weigh day on a saturday when I get on the scales at the same time of day wearing the same clothes in the same place! And everytime I have lost. My other half weighs everyday and he fluctuates just as Deezer said, if he's 2lb heavier due to water or clothing he is in a foul mood all day. My advice is that it just isn't worth it. Xxx

Denise140

Now 40% less fat !
If you weigh everyday... and a lot of us do... you have to get used to fluctuations up to about 4 or 5 lbs.... can be dependant on so many things.... as long as they go down on your nominated weigh day thats all you need to worry about hun!!! x
Well said Dee! Juls, don't let the scales distract you from the fact that you were 100 % and so were having only 450 calories per day, which is a fraction of what your body needs. It MUST have got the rest from somewhere!!!!

Dx

Well

I used to weigh myself every day too , just found it got me :( down so my seconds take on lipotrim as i went on holiday and fell off the wagon

I made a promise i will not weigh myself , if i where you id do the same i know its so tempting isnt it but i agree as long as your going down on the scales weigh day you'll be fine =)

Well my scales broke a bout a week ago! I was weighing myself pretty much everyday, just to keep an eye on my eyes before I started LT. But now that they're broken i'm trying really hard on the diet and drinking as much water as i can cope with just to make sure im definately not disapointed at my weighin on wednesday! =S

Lol !!!