stopped being hungry

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tracey1404, 13 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Tracey1404

Tracey1404 Enjoyin' my journey....

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Hi - started SS+ this week. Hungry, headache and bit off balance until yesterday evening. Got up today, no headache, feeling much brighter and not felt hungry. Is this usual. The difference between yesterday and today is huge.

What were your experiences starting out?:confused:

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jambro

Jambro Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st11lb
    Current Weight:
    24st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(5.54%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Its great when that happens isn't it?? I feel so full of energy its unbelievable!!
    Not sluggish or lathargic and I was even quite happy to stand and do my ironing tonight!!!! Thats not me!!!

Mini likes this.
  4. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi Tracey
    My first week was tough - I have done VCLD's before and I am usually hungry up until day 8.
    Well done on getting to the stage of feeling comfortable.

5. DizzyFlowers

DizzyFlowers Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    iv just finished day 2, i hope it happens soon, i feel asthough i can carry on for a few days but right this second the thought of weeks doesnt seem possible.

Is this going to pass? also, its not so much that i feel hungry its more my mind if that makes sence?

and what doesnt help is having to cook my son yummy dinners and making him yummy lunches, which obviously i cant stop, instead im trying to put things in his dinner i dont like, so my son should expect alot of cheese, peas, colliflower (no idea how to spell it!)

AND water, tryin to drink it all is a mission, i am getting there tho, 3 litres today im quite impressed, i have never been to the tiolet so many times in one day!! il lose weight just going backwards and forwards i think!

Good luck to you all!! xx

6. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes....this WILL all pass, I promise, so hang in there!! :D

The toilet trips will calm down soon as well and very soon you should hopefully get an energy spurt and physical feelings of hunger will reduce significantly hun.

You're doing great as the head hunger bit is usually a battle at some point and you ARE winning!!...xxxx

Mini likes this.
  7. Tracey1404

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Hi Isis - keep with it, it does get better. I feel really good today - never envisaged not feeling hungry, but I dont. I have found that saving half a choc and mint shake helps. I make it up with hot water at about 8.30 or 9.00pm and it definitely banishes feeling hungry before bedtime. The water drinking gets easier, I have mine in smaller glasses so it doesn't feel like a trial. The thing I miss most is my wrigleys chew gum, which I have out of habit when I drive. Keep me posted on how you feel.

8. Tracey1404

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Thanks for replying - & I know what you mean about energy. I cleaned my oven to its death yesterday (something I avoid like mad!) and polished the floors. Felt like exercise to me!!

9. Tracey1404

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Thanks - I'm amazed something happened for me quickly - I am so used to being at the back of the queue!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.