Stopped losing after 2 weeks

Dowd

Hi!
I dropped a stone in two weeks which I was really happy about, but 4 or 5 days ago I actually put a pound on somehow. Since then, I've dropped the pound but just stayed at that weight. I've done Exante before and never experienced this.
Because of my job it's virtually impossible for me to have 3 Exante meals per day, so I have 2 per day. The only thing that I think has changed is that rather than having 2 soupes per day, I've started having a bar instead of a soup.
I've not cheated at all, and while I've got great willpower, I'm starting to get disheartened now. Due to an event I'm going to, on Monday I had 3 weeks to lose another 11 pounds (I need to lose more, but that's a strict target for me for the moment). It's now Thursday and I still have those 11 pounds to lose :sigh:

Your only having 400calories a day? No wonder your not losing the weight your body is not getting enough calories and to low it goes into starvation mode meaning it holds on to as much as possible because its not getting enough

I have to agree with Becky_1701. You NEED to have all 3 packs each day otherwise it's not going to work. a) you'll only be surviving on 400 calories which the body won't like, and b) you'll be missing out on a third of your nutrients, vitamins and minerals for the day.

I'd put money on the weight falling off again if you stick to having the 3 packs as you should do.

I'm afraid I agree. You have to have all the packs or else your body will not know what's hit it. xxxx

You absolutely must have the packs, if nothing else to get the required protein needed to sustain ketosis, otherwise your body will look to it's own lean muscle instead. Not sure I understand why you can't have 3 packs a day regardless of what your working situation is

I'm beginning to see a bit of a theme here ;)

I can usually only get around to having two because I leave for work at 6.30 in the morning and I'm often not home until something to 11 at night. I don't really get chance to have a break and even if I did, it'd have to be a bar as I couldn't make a soup where I am. So, usually I have a soup at around 5am and then another around 11pm.
I'm on a day off today (thank god) so I'm going to make sure I get all 3.

Dowd said:
I'm beginning to see a bit of a theme here ;)

I can usually only get around to having two because I leave for work at 6.30 in the morning and I'm often not home until something to 11 at night. I don't really get chance to have a break and even if I did, it'd have to be a bar as I couldn't make a soup where I am. So, usually I have a soup at around 5am and then another around 11pm.
I'm on a day off today (thank god) so I'm going to make sure I get all 3.

I don't see why that means you can only have 2. Have one before you go to work a bar when you're there and a pack when you get home. Why can't you make a shake or soup at work??

I don't know how you could survive on just 2 packs! but i agree with the others i think this could be the reason you are not losing , i hope you sort it out and start to loose again x

Back