Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Stopped TFR

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Jillian, 27 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi all I've decided to stop TFR . I can't seem to do a full week with out breaking it. and at €67 a week I want to do it right. to be honest I really can't afford it either not working (cant get a job) have 3 kids 2teenagers and a almost 5yr old so just cant do it.:( I was so looking forward to getting down to size 16 for christmas:cry:. well thanks to everyone for the great advice and support and good luck on your journey to losing weight and I will keep you posted how i'm getting on.

Last edited: 27 October 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CAZ72

CAZ72 Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Sorry it didnt work out for you hun!! hope you find something that will!!! anyway good luck for the future! maybe you can always come back & give it another go when things are better for you...take care!!! caz xx

4. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    Good luck with continuing weight loss whichever diet you choose x

5. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Cheers, I guess whats to be is to be. maybe I will give it a try again but for now glad to be back on to food.will do my best to lose as much as possible but have a long way to go. about six stone to be exact.:( cheers anyway will keep you posted.

6. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks angie44 good luck to you too keep up the good work. take care.:wave_cry:

7. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    good luck with everything, I am sure ya will find something that works for ya, all the best

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.