Stopped TFR

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Jillian, 27 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi all I've decided to stop TFR . I can't seem to do a full week with out breaking it. and at €67 a week I want to do it right. to be honest I really can't afford it either not working (cant get a job) have 3 kids 2teenagers and a almost 5yr old so just cant do it.:( I was so looking forward to getting down to size 16 for christmas:cry:. well thanks to everyone for the great advice and support and good luck on your journey to losing weight and I will keep you posted how i'm getting on.

Last edited: 27 October 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CAZ72

CAZ72 Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Sorry it didnt work out for you hun!! hope you find something that will!!! anyway good luck for the future! maybe you can always come back & give it another go when things are better for you...take care!!! caz xx

4. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    Good luck with continuing weight loss whichever diet you choose x

5. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Cheers, I guess whats to be is to be. maybe I will give it a try again but for now glad to be back on to food.will do my best to lose as much as possible but have a long way to go. about six stone to be exact.:( cheers anyway will keep you posted.

6. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks angie44 good luck to you too keep up the good work. take care.:wave_cry:

7. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    good luck with everything, I am sure ya will find something that works for ya, all the best

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.