Stopping after 18 weeks dur to hair loss :-(

Ejsunshine

I've decided to stop due to hair loss, I'm gutted as still wanted to lose half a stone but it's just not worth it now. It's not a little amount it's getting worse by the day and is becoming noticeable so want to start eating as this can last 3 months so want to make a start :-( so upset this is happening to me when I came so close, ill start referring next week giving me time to organise myself and start researching low fat/calorie meals. Hope your all doing well, stick with if it does work even if the side effects are a nightmare X

oh good luck Ejsunshine...need to think about your health too, best of luck with the refeed xx

Oh NO!!!!!!!!!! Im so sad for u !!!! I hope youre OK !
I suffer with alopecia and know just how awful it is to lose hair so I understand completely why you're coming off!!
I wear a weave at the minute and Im actually petrified at the thought of losing hair whilst doing this as I wont even know til I get my weave changed!!!!!!!
Is it a common thing ? xxx

Oh bless u, it's more common the longer u have been on it :-( I've spoken to them and done lots of research but they say it will just go thin but im not too sure xx

I wonder if there is any vitamins that can help?
When my hair first fell out I remember using SeaKelp tablets and rubbing oil on my head (Ill need to find out what oil it was off my granny as she recommended it!)
But my hair did grow back (although very sparsely lol) xxx

Back