storing exante??

theapple

what do you put your exante packets in? i have loads and where they have been in a box they are putting holes in each other??

I tend to keep mine just in the box they come in. I rip off the flaps so the top is open, and leave it on the counter!

that's how they are getting holes in them, plus i am a neat freak and can't have stuff on the work tops lol.

When i first started the diet i bought myself a little basket and would take a weeks supply out and put it in the basket, now i just leave mine in the box, mine seems to be ok in the original box though.

I separated mine into flavours and put into carrier bags hanging them in the cupboard out of the way saves mess lol

i thought they come in the little clear cases that exante advertise them in, i was gutted and cannot find storage cases anywhere lol

Hi,

I have a wee paper bag that I keep my weeks worth in and store the rest in the box that they got delivered in. I did however arrange them all as I have a touch of the old OCD! Mines seem to be fine. You can get clear food boxes cheap from like Asda and Tesco if you fancy that?

Jem xxxxx

I have a small unit with plastic raffia look draws ( from argos they are bathroom furniture ) and I have them in there in the utility room , before i had these i stored in the box with no problems

Back