strange question about meals!

Ruby Shoes

Hello fellow s&s-ers

i have a slightly strange question concerning meal packs, but ive got to ask!

i essentially have a really wierd issue about onions, i hate hate hate them! i can cope if they are blended up so i cant see them/taste them, but if i see any in my food, im put right off. cannot stand them.

so far with the s&s meal packs, ive only stuck to mushroom pasta and macaroni cheese, but its starting to get rather samey when im trying to think of dinner ideas. i know the tomato chilli doesnt have onion in it, so will order that next time, but i need advice on the other packs cos the ingredients state they do have onions.

So, are you able to see/taste/feel onion in your mouth with:

cottage pie
spag bol
spicy spaghetti
mild curry
chilli con carne.

also, having grown up as a vegetarian, i have only every eaten the 'real' version of spicy spaghetti and curry. so im flying blind on what the others are actually supposed to taste like.

Only tried cottage pie so far out of that list, but nothing in that! I'm funny about onion too so I get you completely :D x

Hi The "fake" meat in the other packs is a similar texture to what you would find in a pot noodle. I've tried them all and didn't notice any onion bits or onion flavour. I'm not a big fan of meat and only eat fish and occasionally chicken. I liked all of the meals except the cottage pie. My advice would be to steer clear of that one as it tastes like meat!!

Back