Strawberry mousse

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by debbiethackeray, 8 April 2008 Social URL.

1. debbiethackeray

debbiethackeray Member

Diet:
    lipo-trim
    hi all

i know you can make that choclate shake into mousse but can u do this with the strawberry one. i have looked on instructions and cant find anything about this
    please help
    debs :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lady-wilkinson

lady-wilkinson Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    im not sure if you actually can but i did try it and it tasted vile lol :)

4. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Debs,
    When I was on LT last year,I did try it but I think I made it with too little water,tasted okay but to be honest didnt fill me as well as the shake x

5. debbiethackeray

debbiethackeray Member

Diet:
    lipo-trim
    hi
    i just had my choc mousse instead of shake and it was just ok lol so will not try the strawb as a mousse lol

6. *minime*

*minime* New Member

pre mixing the LT shakes

Hi

I have started to do this as recently I am out and about more and more. I am mixing my shakes in the morning for the afternoon and sometimes the evening aswell. They taste different when they are left for a few hours though. Can anyone tell me if they are less effective this way?

7. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    you are supposed to drink them as shakes b4 15 mins but it tells you to eat them after they have set on the instructions,leaving them too long can take the vits out so be careful ,you could always ring LT they are very nice you know xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.