Strawberry tetra ideas?

Mememe

Silver Member
Hi all

I have some strawberry tetras that are left over from the last time I tried cambridge. The problem is I really don't like them but I don't want to throw them away.

does anyone do anything with them? Might sound a grange question but I have seen some odd things done with shakes in the last lol

Thanks x

Freeze them so there like a ice cream gorgeous in this weather !!

Fab!!! Silly but do I literally just pour them into a container and freeze?? Cover up? Just before going to eat or batch? Sorry for questions but I'm not the best at these things lol

Fab!!! Silly but do I literally just pour them into a container and freeze?? Cover up? Just before going to eat or batch? Sorry for questions but I'm not the best at these things lol

Squish the container so the corners are flattened so it can expand in the pack when it's freezing!
They go super hard and take ages to melt so I normally dose them in boiling water for a few seconds so I can cut the tetra and squish it out like an ice pop!

Just don't do a me and put them in the microwave... Completely forgot that they are foil packed inside haha!

Squish the container so the corners are flattened so it can expand in the pack when it's freezing!
They go super hard and take ages to melt so I normally dose them in boiling water for a few seconds so I can cut the tetra and squish it out like an ice pop!

Just don't do a me and put them in the microwave... Completely forgot that they are foil packed inside haha!

ive already tipped one into a container and put in the freezer. Hopefully that will work?

ha ha with the microwave!! That's usually something I would do x

Back