• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Strawberry Tetra!!!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
How excellent - have been waiting for the new flavour, and glad it sounds so good :clap:

KD

Gone fishing
Why have they done a strawberry one? Why do people even suggest a strawberry one?

Haven't they got enough fruit ones as it is.:confused:

Now....if they had done what I suggested and created a butter peacan one like I tried when abroad, if would have made much more sense:p

Glad you liked it though. Ignore my rant :D

missmf

getting slimmer
yummy - cant wait, x

I dont like the choc or banana tetra and live on the strawberry shake so i got all excited when my cdc said about the tetra!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Butter pecan :drool: :drool:

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Man, how far abroad are we talking KD?! :giggle:

KD

Gone fishing
Man, how far abroad are we talking KD?! :giggle:
Canada :D

Love the idea that they have in the us with those bottles of powder. Can't remember what they are called without searching, but are Cambridge (not the US one...more like ours). You add water to them and give em a shake.

Great flavours too. Cookies etc. Very American;)

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Ok, will stop dreaming of American and Canadian flavours!! :p

Thanks for letting us know what the flavour is. I've been dying to know as all I have are the tetras. Should make a nice change.

chocolate peanut butter tetra's mmmmmm - nice for ice cream! But it'll be nice to have a new flavour even if it is only strawberry lol x

sumayyah

please try again
Ok, will stop dreaming of American and Canadian flavours!! :p
since i read kd's reply all ive been able to think about is a cookies and cream flavour and a shortbread one, lol