Strecth Marks

Konvictz

ok so im quite fat now, my morning (after a number 2) weight is about 161 pounds and my highest weight is probably around 167-168 during the day. (dont ask me how, it just is lol).

ive noticed a really embarasing problem, i have a few stretc marks on both sides of my hip.

i mean im obviosly overweight, but you know its not huuuge, you couldnt tell i was overweight if you saw me.

but this is a really really intresting situation. i mean i always assosiated stret marks with pregnent women, and i am niether pregnent or a woman.

but u know, im not obese. infact my body frame is actually quite small, ive got a bit of fat here and there, mainly my stomach. but stret marks? at this stage?, obviosly this is the fatest ive been in my life, infact some people used to call me too skinny when i was younger. but stret marks? how??

my cloths are mainly size small from top man.

im not too fussed about them i must say because they sort of match my skin colour, but they are so wierd to touch. and its mainly at the sides and not the front.

Does anyone have anything to say about this which could give me some insight?

Yep!

Bio oil is said to be amazing. I've only been using it for a week now and haven't noticed change yet but you need to use it for a long time before change sets in. It's in commercials everywhere here so I think it's pretty good!

x

ah i see, the only reason i can think of it happening to me is because my stomach fat increased the skin around my belly. being a small framed person, something probably had to give.

yes after i loose the fat, i will get this bio oil.

and omg lostris, you went from 232 to 150? thats absolutely amazing.

and er, how did u measure how you much you had?

Stretch marks are fairly common, just read up a little about them. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with fat, it's a tearing of the under-skin layer, sometimes probably could be caused by some sudden movement?
I have them all over my body - but they do fade out, just takes time. Ease it along with this Bio Oil, or some Coconut Oil .. :)

ah i see, the only reason i can think of it happening to me is because my stomach fat increased the skin around my belly. being a small framed person, something probably had to give.

yes after i loose the fat, i will get this bio oil.

and omg lostris, you went from 232 to 150? thats absolutely amazing.

and er, how did u measure how you much you had?
Start NOW with the Bio Oil, it will help your skin as it shrinks back

Unfortunately, nothing will get rid of them, although I think some kind of plastic surgery is possible, not too sure. My son has a huge stretch mark running across his shoulder, and he's not fat either! I think hormones can play a part in them as well.

Stretch marks aren't about being fat at all. You can get them in puberty where growth spurts occur quickly and you skin doesn't have enough elasticity to allow for it. I have a condition which means that, although I have high elasticity in my skin, I am prone to stretch marks and sagging. The Bio Oil wont get rid of them but will even out the skin tone therefore reducing the appearance of them

Back