Total Solution Stress!!!

steeleee

Silver Member
Arghh so stressed, hoping I can stick with TS!! My grandad has been taken ill, and told he might not have much longer :( Havent seen him in at least a year, so hotfooting it across the country to see him tomorrow! Taking my packs with me, but I'll be going home afterwards for the weekend, and its the first time since being on exante, just hope I stick with it :( Sooo much to do tonight now as leaving at 6am! :( Just want to grab the nearest food and eat it!! :(

Don't do it Hun I had some bad news today too and reached for food now I feel like crap!

Shell, put that guilt behind you and I hope all is ok. Steelee, it is NOT NOT NOT worth having food, in the long run it will not help your grandad and if things are tough for you then you dont want another stress that you have broken the programme to add to it. I hope that tomorrow is bearable for you and that your weekend goes ok. I will be sending positive thoughts to you and will be in contact next week when I am back from Tallinn.
J

I'm sorry to hear your grandad is ill, having an ill relative is never easy :(

Definitely dont reach for food, we have to learn while on exante how to comfort ourselves in other ways when we dont feel good. Comforting ourselves with food will just make us feel worse.

Hi Steeleee, don't give in hun, you'll end up making yourself feel worse. I am so sorry to read that your Granddad isn't well. I hope you have a safe journey in the morning, keep us posted on how you get on and how your Granddad is xxx

Aww thanks everyone, have had another bar tonight, but not eaten anything else I shouldnt have..... need to stop having 2 bars a day tho, thats the 2nd time this week! Supposed to weigh tomorrow but cant see it happening...... But got all my packs packed and ready for my 5am start in the morning :-/ wont be on here over the weekend but will hopefully update on monday xx

Eaten another 3 bars :( so disappointed with myself :(

It must be hard for you at the moment. Don't beat yourself up over the extra bars, what's done is done. Try to stick to it as best as you can :) and we are all here for you x

Take care. Big hugs xx xx

Thanks everyone, after the 3 bars the other night, I then had about 4 or 5 yesterday as well as a shake so that wasnt good, BUT I didnt eat any food..... Had just been soo stressed and was travelling all day, just glad now I had no food, etc.... Back on track today, had a shake so far, so gona have a soup soon and maybe a shake later on..... x

Well done for getting back on track, as it's not easy. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So sorry to hear ur granddad is poorly, don't beat yourself up over the bars, at least u didnt eat any normal food and also habits we've spent a life time perfecting, like comfort eating we can't break in a day!! It takes ages to find other ways to get ourselves through stressful, sad situations without slipping back into old habits. Good for u for getting back on the wagon today and stay strong.xx

Back