Strictly 100% S&S Forum??????

Maka

A New Woman
I would really battle on this diet if I didn’t have this forum and something struck me last night. Shoot me if I’m wrong, but is it worth starting an S&S 100% Forum, like what they have on Cambridge?
Cambridge Diet 100% Posts! The Cambridge Diet 100% Forum is for posts from those following any of the Cambridge plans 100% - this includes SS+, 810 and upwards. No cheats, blips or non-legal food talk is allowed in this section. Any posts containing talk of cheats, blips or non legal food will be moved.
Cos imagine sticking 100% and your losses are low so you’re feeling tempted and weak and then coming on here to discover tempting food references, people cheating and enjoying massive losses etc. That can be quite disheartening and tip one over the edge.
So maybe a main forum where anything goes and then a Strictly 100% S&S, where you can log on and open posts without risking reading about non-plan food and cheats.
Thoughts???

What's the 100% with S&S tho? Some people do 3 packs, veggies and protein or any combination of that. Some people do 4 packs, others a version of CD step ups, and some people do add a meal. I'm not sure that reading about other people's cake incidents or whatever really makes much difference to me as I'm in my own 'zone' and am not even tempted by cake when I'm in that zone. My goal is more important to me. People do sometimes lose having cheated but they get caught out eventually when they keep doing it. Anyway, I can't influence what anyone else loses as our bodies are very different, I can only influence my own losses.

I'd read both forums anyway so it would make no difference to me :)

Oh I so wish I could be like you and get into my zone. Actually, most times I do I think... :)
It's the stuff that we can't have that I find tempting at times so I suppose 100% S&S to me is the 3 or 4 packs with the veges & protein allowance.
Sigh....maybe I'll try what you do and go onto the Cambridge 100% forum then x

I joined the ss forum (look on the main page, it's the private one) I had to send a message to join. But very little activity..... so I go on the Exante 100% forum, as it's such a similar diet. Just we get the lovely hot meals and they don't!

Personally I dont think that would work , becasue even when sticking to the plan most of us are eating food , I consider the meal packs food

Why dont you start a thread , for people on shakes only and make it clear that there should be no talk of any food or mealpacks other than the shakes
but does that then mean you are going to avoid all the other threads on our lovely sub forum ???

Im not tempted by food when other members talk of cheating as usually it is followed by how bad and frustrated they feel by it , im tempted by food when I open my fridge , turn on the tv , wake up in the morning , see other people eating etc etc

Ive also been on the ss forum when i was doing shakes only and theres nothing going on in there

The Lipotrim 100% forum is excellent, really busy and very supportive. I find it really helpful and would recommend it as well as the SS one.

The Lipotrim 100% forum is excellent, really busy and very supportive. I find it really helpful and would recommend it as well as the SS one.

The Lipotrim 100% forum is for Lipotrim users only.

If we go mixing all the diets we will lose the purpose of having individual forums and we will just become one long message thread.

If you would like like a forum for 100% meal packs only and no food talk allowed it can be arranged.

It would mean as Starlight has said making this sub forum a big one.

I would think so as you have a nice dedicated S & S community here who are passionate about their choice of vlcd and are very supportive to each other.

I wouldnt recommend using the LT one if youre not on LT

Its completely different to S&S its incredibly strict and not nearly as flexible as S&S. I wouldnt suggest anyone uses that unless theyre on LT, 100% on S&S is not the same as 100% on LT and it could really cause conflicting information/advice

I'm not thinking of changing to LT Starlight but could you elaborate? Save me digging through the LT threads. I'm on a combo of 4 sachets or shakes per day. Nothing added, not even milk. Is that still different from LT or is LT similar? Thanks for any extra info, I'm curious now!

I would think so as you have a nice dedicated S & S community here who are passionate about their choice of vlcd and are very supportive to each other.

Ooooh our own little forum would be awesome :D

I'm not thinking of changing to LT Starlight but could you elaborate? Save me digging through the LT threads. I'm on a combo of 4 sachets or shakes per day. Nothing added, not even milk. Is that still different from LT or is LT similar? Thanks for any extra info, I'm curious now!

Lipotrim is a complete food replacement diet...no extras like vitamins or food, not even milk.

Women have 3 meal replacements...Men have 2 specially formulated for them.

There is no other plan just Total Food Replacement, this is what makes it stricter than others...it is all or nothing until you get to goal.

You can only purchase it through participating Pharmacies.

One question. If we were able to have our own forum could we have a blogs area?

I like things the way they are - won't it all get a bit complicated? i.e. forgetting what we are allowed to speak about and where etc? I'm a simple soul lol xx

I like things the way they are - won't it all get a bit complicated? i.e. forgetting what we are allowed to speak about and where etc? I'm a simple soul lol xx

It will probably be easier. Unlike most the forum's I doubt we would have more than 1 or 2 sub-sections.

Back