Strictly Come Dancing Live Tour

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Claireybella, 21 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Claireybella

Claireybella Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I went to Wembley last night to see this, and had a brilliant time! It was really good, and me and the hubby really enjoyed ourselves. A friend of mine couldn't go (she was off to the Gary Barlow birthday concert) so asked if I'd like them. Couldn't say no, could I? ;)

The seats were brilliant. It was just like on the show, except they did two dances each, the judges criticed them, scored them and then we had to vote who won.

We had James and Pamela Stephenson (god he is soooo fit!) Ola and Colin Jackson, Patsy Kensit and Robin, Natalie and Ricky Whittle (again, fit!) Aliona and Matt Baker, Kristina and Jimi Mystry, Jared and Corrie girl, Artem and Kara Tointon, I think, and then at the end, Craig danced with Anne Widdecombe! Zoe Ball did Tess' job and they had the junior ballroom champions there too.

I've now decided that everyone should wear glitter on a daily basis and should break into song and dance at every opportunity! Ha ha!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Oh how wonderful. I'd love to go and see this but I've only ever managed to be able to get rubbish seats and if I'm paying out for it then I want "rinkside" seats!!
    Glad you had a good night. I'd love to have seen Matt - lovely fella!

4. Kenco

Kenco Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Sounds really great.Pleased you had a good night.Jealous .com.I love strictly:D.x

5. Claireybella

Claireybella Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    It was fab, and even better as the tickets were freebes!!

Matt's samba was amazing, I was on my feet at the end of it!!

6. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    You lucky thing! So who won then? I agree if we all wore a bit of glitter the world would seem a happier place. I wrap tinsel round my car arial at Xmas.

7. Claireybella

Claireybella Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Matt won on this occasion. Same top 3 as the TV show. James and Pamela did their tango that would have been their last dance if they were in the final two and it was fantastic!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.