Strictly come dancing :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Come on who watches it?!!!

I am very happy Brendan Cole is back on my tv screen ;) with the added bonus of Rav and Ricky Whittle ;) ;) ;)

Saturday nights are officially taking off again - x-factor and strictly = perfect :) :giggle:

Yep I'm sat watching it, sat here thinking I will have a body like that, I will have a body like that.....lol
Btw summergurl I live not to far away from you (just across the tamar....lol) I most prob go to the same pharmacy as you!
Enjoy strictly,
Kerry

Oh really? Cool - where abouts?
I go to the pharmacy on King Street in plym, its by the pavilions - do you go to that one or is there one in your land?!! :giggle:

Me too - sat here on sofa, laptop on lap glued to the tv :D

I am devastated living in Turkey and normally i watch it on BBC online- now they have this new stupid rule where i am 'out of area' and unable to watch!!! GUTTED :-( no brendan cole and ricky whittle for me B.U.M.M.E.R!!!!

Me me me, I'm a sucker for all the pretty dresses too!!

x

Ahhhhh not the same one then, I go the one just off mutley plane. Dont really know Plym that well although I should do cus half my family still live up there!
P.S Wishing my bf had the same body as Rav..........shhhhhhh dont tell him I said that.....lol

I'm watching it and I love love love it!! :D:D:D

Rav makes me foam at the mouth in a lustful and lecherous manner!!

Mmmmm...I never thought it possible to love anything more than food. Turns out I was wrong!! MMM....Rav on a plate wearing nothing but a discreetly placed giant mars bar!! yum yum yum!!

hubba hubba hubba!!!!!!

xxx

I am devastated living in Turkey and normally i watch it on BBC online- now they have this new stupid rule where i am 'out of area' and unable to watch!!! GUTTED :-( no brendan cole and ricky whittle for me B.U.M.M.E.R!!!!

You could probably download via torrents ;)

Me me me, I'm a sucker for all the pretty dresses too!!

x

I know! I Loved ola's dress tonight!!! :heartpump:

Ahhhhh not the same one then, I go the one just off mutley plane. Dont really know Plym that well although I should do cus half my family still live up there!
P.S Wishing my bf had the same body as Rav..........shhhhhhh dont tell him I said that.....lol

Ah yeah, hyde park :) You're secret is safe with me!!! :giggle:

Rav makes me foam at the mouth in a lustful and lecherous manner!!

Mmmmm...I never thought it possible to love anything more than food. Turns out I was wrong!! MMM....Rav on a plate wearing nothing but a discreetly placed giant mars bar!! yum yum yum!!

hubba hubba hubba!!!!!!

xxx

:rotflmao: what an image!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have what your having, except with Brendan ;)

torrents you say?? omg i am googling as we speak!!! thanks!!!! fingers crossed x

yeah thats the one summergurl, quite busy in there too. Wish they did do one in my area, would save me the 30 min car journey and paying a pound to get out of cornwall.....lol

ME, ME, ME!!!!!!!! I love all the bling, glitter, dresses,,,,oh, and the dancing.

Tess Daly comes from my village in High Peak :) Her mum lives along the road from me, but never seen her or Tess ever and I have lived here 17 years..hahha

I thought the girl from the Bill was absolutely gorgeous and danced brilliantly too!

I love looking at the dresses & being absolutely horribly insulting about the contestants with my Mum! Hehe.

Seriously though, Brandon Cole? He is the biggest lots-of-words-I-shouldn't-say! Ugh.

Hannah

oh i love x-factor and strictly. am soooo looking farward to having control over the T.V tonight :D Looking forward to seeing Ricky Whittle, i used to go to school with him. He's very different now though!!

yeah thats the one summergurl, quite busy in there too. Wish they did do one in my area, would save me the 30 min car journey and paying a pound to get out of cornwall.....lol

Have you looked on the LT website as they have a list of the chemists on there - there might be one nearer to you.

I'm not sure about Aliesha as a judge I miss Arlene.

Me too - i like Aliesha but Arlene should be judging!

I love looking at the dresses & being absolutely horribly insulting about the contestants with my Mum! Hehe.

Seriously though, Brandon Cole? He is the biggest lots-of-words-I-shouldn't-say! Ugh.

Hannah

Hell yeah Brendan!!!!!! ;)

oh i love x-factor and strictly. am soooo looking farward to having control over the T.V tonight :D Looking forward to seeing Ricky Whittle, i used to go to school with him. He's very different now though!!

Whoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! got any old school photos with him in?!!!! :giggle:

oh thats my big dilemma!!! What to do what to do????!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!

Back