ProPoints Strictly Weight Watchers by Sarah

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by Sarah Lou, 21 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    After my utterly rubbish day I have decided to start a new diary as it will give me a chance to write down my highs, lows and general ramblings. I live on my own so rather than talking to myself I will get it all down here. So today has been rubbish rubbish. I had weird feelings over the weekend and could not put my finger on it. I woke up on Monday and sat on the bed with my head in my heads wondering how the heck I was going to go to work. I usually manage to drag myself in but not that day. After a sleepness night I got up feeling even worse, ended up having an emergency appt and an xray to be told I have a bacterial infection in my jaw :eek::eek: and around my face. Today it turned into a raging 102 temperature and here I am now in bed and off work :( sorry for feeling sorry for myself and moaning on but I feel dead rubbish. I'm afraid points have gone out the window today. I havn't been hungry all day but then a few hours ago I began a sweep of the cupboards.. all ww friendly but maybe not the picking.

So today I need to draw a line under it and thats that . I did wonder though if the body needs more calories fighting an infection ;) might need to google that one.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    See I'm cracking up :eek: I have asked a kind moderator to move my diary to just the diary section :)

4. MrsK87

MrsK87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(7.4%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Hiya!

That's awful about your jaw hope you get better soon! as for the bad day just write it off and start afresh well you feel better.

Hope u have a better day today, here to follow :)

5. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Good morning :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.