Strong Enough To Do It On Your Own?

Claireabella86

Hey everyone.

Due my weigh in tomorrow and have had to cancel because iam absolutely skint! (washing machine broke today) Im going to have to go a week without Cambridge. Im still going to stick low calorie foods and healthy options, but whats the chances of me managing it without my packs and doing it on my own? Will I still lose anything or will the weight pile back on?

Feel its 2 weeks wasted =(

Id love to know the ans to this as im gonna have to stop prob for at least 3-4wks as car ins amd mot r due next month and we just cant afford it.....

Could u not drink protein shakes. I lost weight previously doing so granted not as tasty as cd meals but i had wheyprotien then egg or chicken salad x

I know its just crappy timing! When I decide to lose weight the washing machine decides to pack in. Had to cancel driving lessons too =[

Im thinking if Im eating healthy and counting all the calories it should be okay? Im going to stick to drinking the 3 litres of water a day though and will just need to keep my fingers crossed!

Not sure about protein shakes. Will need to price them up. On top of the weekly shopping and bills moneys tight tight tight! Where the hell is my euro millions win thats what I want to know?!

Ha i kno! Well i spend less on.food on this diet as usually id be eating out at least once and drinking the odd wine in a pub! So I've noticed an increase in spare cash xx

Claireabella86 said:
I know its just crappy timing! When I decide to lose weight the washing machine decides to pack in. Had to cancel driving lessons too =[

Im thinking if Im eating healthy and counting all the calories it should be okay? Im going to stick to drinking the 3 litres of water a day though and will just need to keep my fingers crossed!

Not sure about protein shakes. Will need to price them up. On top of the weekly shopping and bills moneys tight tight tight! Where the hell is my euro millions win thats what I want to know?!

Maybe slimfast? A powder tub is about 5quid and will keep you in line but youre allowed one meal and three snacks ie fruit..

Or you could try atkins diet? That way you will stay in ketosis and lose? Protein with veg/salad?

Asda do a shake called measure up its £4 a tub and does quiet a few shakes u can have 2 aday and then a small meal in evening so abit like ss+ maybe an option for u to keep u on track x x good luck p.s I am also feeling the money problems

Hiya I'm not a nutritionist but when I started cd my sister really wanted to too. This was 15 days ago. She couldn't Afford it and the clever girl did some research and came back telling me she was going to do the complan diet? I knew of this as a build up drink, however it turns out if you have 2 shakes (which also come in a packet and contain minerals and vitamins) and a very small dinner u can lose quite a lot. She lost 7lb in week 1 and 4lb in week 2. Where as I lost 8lb in 2 weeks lol. For dinner she just has anything from ss+. And then all your water. Shakes come in various flavours and can be purchased from boots SuperDrug and various pharmacists. It costs £2.50 for 4 packs which lasts you 2 days. You can get all info on complan website. I prefer ss on cd and feel more in control as my weakness is just food in general lol but if this helps then good luck. X :)

Back