Strongest willpower ever used

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
We are at the coast & I've just carried a tray of open chips about 1/4 of a mile back to the car so they'd cool down for my son. That was hard!!!

Wow that's like mental torture... Well done x

Wow Lex, I couldnt have done that! Well done you :) x

Well done you. I'm sure I would have had to test one to make sure it was the right temperature lol

Yeah but now I have seen how much mfp reckons my bread roll was I think I may as well have scoffed the chuffing lot!

Yeah I reckon I might have been sick actually & now I have worked out that my roll wasn't anything like that I am ok. Just waiting for tea to cook though, stomach growling like a bear!!!

im cooking yorkie cookies today. making them for my fella and son while i will be tucking into a pink lady apple lol. oh well its not like i will never eat choccy again. once the weight has gone i will treat myself to a lil cookie then but now i have to keep focused x

Kayee said:
oh yea i noticed on the threads lexie u havent took orlistat for 3 days. r u thinking of coming off them? x

No not coming off them altogether but I've been really bloated & read it could be them doing it so I'm testing a theory. I'll been on them a good while longer but I've only taken one a day for about a month anyway, I'm stockpiling as my Doc is keen to get me off them.... Xx

I got quite bloated etc with them but I used to get that way sometimes before I started taking them too so I just take aloe Vera juice (cranberry) 2x day and it sort everything out lol my fingers have stopped swelling and I don't get that bloated heavy feeling any more :)

Mis-behave said:
I got quite bloated etc with them but I used to get that way sometimes before I started taking them too so I just take aloe Vera juice (cranberry) 2x day and it sort everything out lol my fingers have stopped swelling and I don't get that bloated heavy feeling any more :)

I told my friend about the aloe Vera juice & she bought some but didn't get cranberry, she said its minging but worked x

Yes the natural is yuck!! But add bit of squash and is ok :)

Back