Struggling after the school holidays

JessR

I have been unsuccesfully trying to get back on to the diet. I am messing around and I know it. I was doing really well until the summer holidays and thought that once the kids went back to school I could get back into dieting properly. I was wrong. I have today just eaten a huge lunch when I was planning to have my milkshake. Why am I doing this? Arrgghhhhhh. I'm feeling really frustrated with myself and disappointed. I really do want to lose the weight. I actually feel sick now. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I was doing the 1000 plan really well, but perhaps I need to knock myself back to the ss+ or 810 again, in fact I think that will be the best thing to do.

Glad to get that all off my chest ... LOL!

well done on getting back on the wagon hun!
Get back onto SS+ and have a seriously go at this....all in time for Christmas!! :D
Ignore the meals of the past...you cant chang them, but you CAN change what you do in the future!
xx

Keep thinking of the results you will have if you stick to it. keep reminding yourself of your motivation and how good you will feel at weigh in when you see your weight has gone down.

Good advice there from Liz and Alex.
The thought of how I will look and feel at Christmas is a great motivator for me. It would be lovely to get dressed up for a special occasion and look fabulous, and to enter 2010 knowing that you have achieved goal or made a very significant step towards it.
Good Luck - you can do it!

You can do this! Just need to get back in right frame of mind. Be mean with yourself, treat it as getting back to work, just like the kids, i find it so hard to get back on the wagon after i've been 'bad' but the results are always so worth the effort. I found it easier once i realised i'd spent £70+ pounds to lose hardly any weight, what a fool i felt. Good luck xx

Back