Struggling already!!

dawn80xx

Hi everyone

I started Exante diet today only had black coffee, water and only managed half a bowl of the porridge I have an extremely weak stomack and even the smell turnt my stomach but i ploughed on and took me half hour to eat half the bowl and decided that i couldnt manage any more today, can only try again tomorow :((

Hey lovely don't be disheartened the first few days are pretty rubbish for most people.

Maybe try the shakes first, when I done this first time round I only had shakes and soups and they're not all that bad to be completely honest. You need to try and eat the packs within 15 minutes though - I know you're finding it hard but after 15 minutes the nutrients start to alter if I remember rightly so aim to eat it a wee bit quicker.

Have another try at it you'll be surprised how quickly you get used to it - chin up :) xxx

Thank you, i have to say altho i only managed half a bowl im still not hungry, so will wait a little linger before having a bar and save my shake for tonight x

Hey Dawn - its me - ha ha! Just note that if you don't eat the whole pack then you aren't getting the essential nutrients you need! Stick with it remember I lost 8lbs in three days (then gave up and went to Atkins! - we are all right behind you! :D

I already changed my mind about exante diet after puking over myself after tasting the bar, so Atkins it is, i have no idea where to start!!!!! must read up asap :cry:

Come over to the Atkins forum and read Jim's so you are thinking of doing Atkins sticky thread - its great for a newbie xxxxx

Ok Just tasted my first Exante bar and whilst I cant say I love it, it is nice, and think I can stick with them. thank goodness. Lipotrim bars were awful! Looking forward to getting started as soon as my pack arrives

Atkins diet is great if it works for you. My husband lost plenty, but Im afraid I didnt lose at all

Back