Step 1 Sole Source + Struggling and picking

pemma14

So iv started to pick not at naughty things but I seem to be adding a boiled egg or 2 a day or picking at some chicken breast I'm really struggling feel so tired. HELP

Hi Pemma14, Sorry o hear you are struggling. Do you find that you are 'picking' at certain times of the day? maybe you are bored or don't have something to do which can distract you? Or maybe it's just that.. 'I really fancy' thought... the dreaded one that is so hard to cope with. I find that if I keep busy or occupy myself ..even the ironing ! (how bad can it be??) I tend not to notice the time passing by and then it's time for my meal!

Maybe another option would be to split your meal allowance into two smaller meals? as long as you dont go ove rthe allowance you'll be fine.

Keep the faith ! it will work......

:fingerscrossed:

Hi Pemma. You might find you are struggling more as you may not be in ketosis. If you are eating more than the amount in the book then it's quite possible this is stopping you from going into ketosis. If you can just grit your teeth and bear it for a few days, once you hit ketosis your energy levels should return and the hunger pangs will stop xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have to say at the weekend I craved an egg and ended up eating 3 with curry powder! I too ate some chicken on Sunday.
But I am back on track and splitting my packs if I really really need an extra "meal"
Keep the faith xx

How far into the diet are you?

Would brushing your teeth when you get the urge to pick help?

Maybe try and get on here and look at all the fabulous inspiring photos?

Best of luck!

Thanks for all the comments, this is my 3rd week I know I'm eating more than I should its because Friday I took a day off to have a drink (alcoholic) now I'm struggling get back in the zone but I feel without the odd day off its worse x

Thanks for all the comments, this is my 3rd week I know I'm eating more than I should its because Friday I took a day off to have a drink (alcoholic) now I'm struggling get back in the zone but I feel without the odd day off its worse x

Pemma I can't recommend the Dual Dynamics Videos on You Tube enough. There is a series of 18 very short videos in a channel which takes you through Laurence's attempt to lose 4 stone in 12 weeks. Please watch them, they are inspirational because he is going through exactly what we are all going through, including picking!! :D

Here's the linkeypoo Dual Dynamics 12 week challenge

Back