Struggling BIG time :-(

nicki303

I'm on day 28 & I am really struggling at the mo :-( during the 2nd & 3rd week I felt really fab.... Healthy, not hungry & just really positive. But now I'm really hungry ALL the time. Not missing food in a particularly big way but just want to feel full & satisfied, nothing is taking the hunger pangs away, I'm literally feeling starving all day every day. I know I must still be in ketosis so just don't understand it. Im really pleased with my losses so far, 16lbs in the 3 weeks & that has kept me motivated, but so far only 2lbs this week (official WI tomo) which has really disappointed me.... Purely because I constantly feel utterly crap & can't see it being worth that number!! I really cant bear the thought of feeling like this for another couple of Months. I'm in serious danger of throwing it in, positive thoughts & vibes desperately needed please peeps!

Nicola xx

Stay positive! I am struggling too and this is my week 4. Been really enjoying it till now and seeing good results but this week I could just eat!! Being tempted by everything I see!
We've just got to remember how gutted we would be to give up now. Keep at it, taking one day at a time and this awkward bit will pass. Stay strong x

You are doing fantastic, and look how far you have come already.. We have to remember that we can get 'emotionally' hungry... It's not food that you need, maybe it's a hug... So sending you a big virtual hug, and a big round of applause for your achievements so far xxx

Ah hun, you've managed 28 days thats amazing!! Just think about those 28 days and what it was like and think if you give up now u face the chance of having to start all over again...u've come soo far, just give it one last push!! U can do it hun!!

Also just wondered are you drinking the fizzy drinks or flavoured waters because I have spoken to more than one person this week thats said they have been feeling really hungry and they are having the coke zero etc...apparently its why exante don't recommend it because it can cause u to feel hungry. So mayb if u are drinking them try going without for a few days and see if it helps.xx

I am on day 4, and really struggling!! I am in ketosis according to the sticks but nothing has taken the hunger away. You have done so well to last this far so you can do it!! Reading other posts it would seem everyone has a really bad stage and you will get through it!! It is so hard but it is all about retraining our thoughts with food as well. I find coffee helps with hunger pangs a bit but just keep thinking how good will be to be skinny and how I want to orove to myself and others that I am not weak. You can do it babe - believe in yourself. I am already in bed trying not to think about food - haha!! x

Thanks so much 4 your replies, it really does help to have some support! I know I've got to stay strong & i'm not even really missing the actual eating or the food, just want my tummy to feel full & stop growling at me!!! Lol I haven't had any fizzy drinks, just plain water & black coffee... I'm hoping I drop a couple more lbs since yesterday by tomorrows WI to maybe give me a bit of a boost... Well done to u all & Thanks again, you're all stars xxx

You are doing so well - try to stay strong and think about how great you will feel at target :D

This is just a blip :)

I've found it hard recently - and personally I think it's the cold weather as much as anything.

Have a coffee, a bubble bath..........anything as distraction!

Keep going and you will get there

Us tall people have to stay together you know! :D

I think youve done so well and a third of the way to your target . I had a bad day and bought some tesco still strawberry water so it felt like a treat. Now if im feeling like i might reach for food, I have a nice bath or a glass of water.
Fizzy water does fill you up more though I found on CD , so i lived on that.
Hope you have a better day tomorrow

i think you have done amazing to get this far so you should be very proud. :)

if you try a bit longer but find that you're still on the verge of packing it all in consider doing ws as you'll still lose weight but will have some calories to keep the hunger at bay.

this way you are still in control of your eating and losing weight and most of all wont feel like you've given up. Then go back to ts when you're ready.

i know some on here do ws one day a week and still lose weight.
hope this helps

You've come so far already! You'll end up feeling poop if you give in now! Giving in is just not worth it!!! Drink plenty and keep yourslef occupied it will stop you thinking about food. If it doesn't help, why not have a couple of WS days to see if that makes things any better? We all have these testing times hun, you just gotta keep strong and it will pass x

Back