Struggling but determined

juls37

Hi,
I am now Starting on week 5 of TFR and have lost 11lbs which isn't great. I struggled with the 1st 4 weeks and slipped a few times, I know in my heart that I could have a lot more off. But am determined this time get another 2-3 stone off by Xmas. I know I can do it if I tried. Would love to hear people's success stories on TFR for inspiration. Good luck everyone x

This isn't the easiest diet to stick to but it does give fantastic results if you can keep yourself focused :)

I'm back for a third try to finally shift the weight once and for all :D

I found this forum is excellent for keeping you going if your having a wobbly day. I now realise that I wasn't drinking half enough water when I was doing this before which was making it harder for myself in the long run. Good luck with your journey x x x

Juls,

Take it from one that knows. By picking/cheating you are making it harder on yourself. You are coming out of ketosis and making it so much harder.

You need to make a decision. If you are going to do this then do it 100%. No more slips. Once you hit ketosis then it get so much easier.

Hi,
I am now Starting on week 5 of TFR and have lost 11lbs which isn't great. I struggled with the 1st 4 weeks and slipped a few times, I know in my heart that I could have a lot more off. But am determined this time get another 2-3 stone off by Xmas. I know I can do it if I tried. Would love to hear people's success stories on TFR for inspiration. Good luck everyone x

Good Luck too. Stay positive. Believe that you can do it and there's nothing that's gonna stop you. I love your determination! Go for it!

Back