struggling CD newbie

sugalipz247

Hi im Charlene joined the site a while ago but juts observed really. I am struggling with my first week on CD and have cheated too many times to count :mad: but im getting better i think. But still worried i wont have lost anything at my first weigh in and tempted to quit but i know this can work so here i am looking for added motivation and there is so much on this site.
x

Hi Charlene, welcome!

CD is a very effective diet. Remember you made a decision to do this and you can. Focus on the next planned CD meal and dont wait until tomorrow to begin again. Lots of water. When is your first WI?

Bren
X

hey charlene stay strong have a look at the insperation piccys there great , im just starting my 3rd wk ive lost 13lb and feel brill i still have my moments but stay possitive and tell yourself you can do it ,im not sure how much you want to loose but a few mnths to make your dreams come true seems to good to be true but it can and will happen good luck kirsty

Thanks for the support, i have my first weigh in tomorow (mon) and have managed one no cheat ss day and today is looking good too. Im just taking it one step at a time.

Hi Charlene, can't help you with CD, but wanted to welcome you anyway.

Back