STRUGGLING NEED HELP

casperos

HI ALL ,

I AM REALLY REALLY MESSING UP HERE ! I NEED A GOOD KICK UP THE BACKSIDE - MOST OF THE TIME IM 100% AND ON THE ODD OCCASION IVE HAD A LOW CARB MEAL- I KNOW THAT I WOULD HAVE LOST ABOUT A STONE MORE BY NOW HAD I STUCK 100% . I WAS SO MOTIVATED IN THE BEGINNING AND ITS JUST GONE NOW - PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME OFF - GIVE ME SOME HARSH WORDS :( I KNOW I WILL PROB STAY SAME THIS WEEK NOW !!:cry:

hey hun im sorry your struggling at the moment but look how good your losses are.

try not to have a meal hun, believe me i know its tough, ive struggled with temptation these last few days but its not worth the guilt and upset your clearly feeling.

also like my dad said to me why waste all the effort you have put in so far by eating? it means that all those days you did 100% were not worth the struggle. remember why you are doing this diet, write them down so you can read them when your feeling like eating and like someone told me browse the shops online and look at all the clothes you could be buying. :p

its tough hun but it works. chin up though your only human. get yourself some distractions at the ready and start as you mean to go on and the scales will reward you. :)

good luck hun

xox

Back