Total Solution Struggling now!! :-/ help

Hiya I'm on day 9 been 100% but time of the month has just kicked in and I'm soooo hungry :-/ help I really feel like I'm going to fall of the wagon :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't give up, you will regret it after all your hard work.. drink a pint of water and it will probably curve your hunger until your next meal! Keep up the good work and think of the reasons why you started your diet in the first place!

Best of luck!

Hope you made it merlin. I do an early night if I'm slipping. So bloomin' hard at times, isn't it?

Try a nice deep bubble bath or as Waterworks suggests go to bed early... I know the evening is certainly the hardest time for me.

Good luck. x x

Hope you made it merlin. I do an early night if I'm slipping. So bloomin' hard at times, isn't it?

Yep I ended up going to bed about 9.30
But I know whilst totm is here it will be the same grrr :-/
Going to try make some biscuits from the porridge today to snack on all day, might make my body think I'm eating more lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good on you merlin! :D

If you're really really stuck, nibble on a boiled or baked chicken fillet. It's tasty, low carbs and much better than falling off the wagon completely. Hope you're ok hun. You can do it!!

Boullion is my saviour! :) hope your doing ok x

I feel your pain, I hate totm. I just want to eat everything in sight even when I'm not hungry. I usually fill myself to the brim with green tea, and die a little inside lol. But it's better than stuffing my face. If I can't take it anymore I have some tuna or egg. Something that won't knock me out of ketosis or do much damage.
I do like the idea of keeping some porridge cookies to hand all day, they're so nice too. I'm gonna test the theory out at my totm :)
Best of luck

Back