Step 1 Sole Source Struggling on week 8

scooby_lu83

Well this week has by far been the hardest... ive been picking not hugely for last 2 days.. so even though my weigh in is on a sat morning this is my 1st day of being properly on plan.. and OH my god am I struggling.. I'm even considering having a small piece of chicken with a few green beans when i get in along with a hot choccy shake.. just to try and curb the munchies..

Saying that though think it could be time of month due as well..

Just wondering what else I could have with me chicken n green beans?
x

The chicken is fine if you keep it to SS+ or 810 size portions, but steer clear of the green beans - they're not on the list for a reason. You'd be better off with cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower etc as they're lower in carbs.

It's weird how you go through hungry stages. There are some days, even weeks, where it's a struggle to fit in 3 shakes, then other times when your right arm looks tasty. :) They pass. Sometimes extra water helps (though sometime just the thought of extra water is more than you can handle). Keep in mind how far you've come, and well you've done! :clap:

You can do it, push through :) you have come so far and done so well. Steal clear of the beans mind, go for a walk, do something, anything to keep you occupied! But also be proud you have got as far as you have, 8 weeks is amazing!

Back