Struggling - only 10 weeks to holiday!!!

I have been on here before but really struggled to stay on TS. I suffer with chronic migraines and take daily medication, so perhaps TS not ideal for me. I really wanted to give it a go because of the fantastic losses I've read on here. So it has been a struggle to get in the right frame of mind. My plan now is to do WS, starting tomorrow but made kind of a pre-start today and have had exante porridge, biggest loser meal bar and biggest loser snack bar and my evening meal was birds eye salmon in sauce with veg I know the salmon was 175cals and 2.5carbs. I also had an apple not sure what carbs that would be, but I do know fruit is not allowed because of the carbs.

It's our silver wedding on 3rd September and we're going to Tunisia and I'm panicking, we go away in 10 weeks and ideally would really like to lose 3 stone, do you think this is possible on WS. I did Cambridge a few years ago and did the 3 replacement meals and it worked, but am now finding it difficult to do TS this time.

:help2: Any advice/support would be appreciated.

I do 100% TS - or at least try to - so am probably not the best person to advise on eating. I guess it is just about keeping to as few carbs as possible, drinking as much water as possible and using the forum for inspiration and support!

Back