Struggling really bad

Hi all,
I've been at slimming world for 7 weeks now and I have only lost a rubbish 3lb. I am finding it so hard and it is really upsetting. I have even tried not eating in the evenings and there is absolute no weight loss. I feel that at the moment this is an obsession as every day I weigh myself (sometimes twice) and if I don't I start to panick that I need to.
Has anyone been in the same situation as me??
Xx

Think you have posted this in the wrong area, would be better off in the main forum.

I have not had an issue with slimming world, it suits me really well. How much weight do you have to lose? If it's only a small amount then your portion could be too big, and if its a lot then your portion could be too small

Are you attending a group or doing it from home?

Sorry, I am new to this.
I have 2 stone to get rid of.
I am at a class but cannot stay all of the time because of my work.
Thanks for your reply though xx:)

This time round I am not losing the weight quickly as i am not that mobile because of my knees. The weight is dropping very slowly. Not knowing too much about what your eating, but I find the red days are better for me to get better results :)

Maybe try doing some red days, in case it is a case of too much carbs as seeing the portions helps a lot. What do you have to eat on a typical day? Write it down and we can have a look and see if there is something you could change? x

It's so frustrating. I feel that after every meal I have to weigh to see how much weight I have put on. I know that I probably sound crazy now.

A typical day would be Special K for breakfast topped with strawberries. (i know I have to take syns for the special K)
Lunch would be a chicken/ham/tuna salad
Dinner would be pasta or low fat noodles/jacket potatoe with fish.
Thanks
:)

Are you having superfree with dinner? What about healthy extras?

It doesn't look too far wrong, just depends on portion sizes. Are you having enough free food with your lunch too, and do you snack at all?

I have muller light yoghurt and fruit for snacks. But i don't think I am having enough free food.
Going to go to group a bit earlier thursday and have a chat.
Thanks for all your help
X

Hi,

I just started on Saturday, so I don't know how fast or slow my weight loss is.

However, I am obsessed with weighing myself and easily getting disheartened. This forum is great for motivation and support :)

Good luck with your journey :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Back