Struggling :s

babymumma2

First weigh in I lost 6lbs and was very proud of myself. I'm one of those daily weighers, and past few days, I've seen the scales go down and so I've started playing around with food again! :s I start off fab, with a shake for brekkie and then one for lunch, but then dinner time arrives and I've crumbled! I still have 2 stone to lose and wanted to lose it by the end of November but I self sabotaging again!

Please help me! I feel like I'm self destructing again!

Awhin - I've been there many times.... Try and find something to keep you busy in the evening... A long bath, paint your nails and toe nails, read a book...the nights are the hardest !!

Have you tried bullion drink? There's one we can have 2 teaspoons a day off, and if I. Starving I have one of those I use 1 spoon per cup and add less water, it's almost like soup....

Hope you manage to power through xx

First of all, stop being so mean to yourself. You've still probably eaten a whole lot less than you would've done on an ordinary eating day pre Cambridge, which means when you do get a handle on things, the water weight will fall off within a couple of days and you may even land up a pound or two less than you were expecting.

Just keep trying. It will click eventually, promise. Are you hungry for that shake at breakfast time? Because it really won't do you any harm to skip the breakfast shake and have your first one at lunchtime. That way you'll still have two products left for later - one at tea time and one for when the munchies strike. Just until you get into the swing of things. You know it gets easier then, it's just getting through that first pesky week or three.

Hugs :hug99:

Thank you. What's a bullion drink? Never heard of it before. Most days in fact I won't have a shake till about 11ish as I cope with chamomile teas till then. It's not even hunger per se in the evenings. Just this feeling that I can eat so will eat!!

If you are struggling and beating yourself up, why not go onto SS+? I find the 4th shake/bar the only way I could stick to this. I have my bar at 9pm as a 'treat' and it gives me something to look forward to. Have you spoken to your CDC?

Heidi :)

I'm the same, I don't think I could stick to this without having either a 4th shake or a small meal in the evening. As much as I try to avoid it I just can't. I have found that the water makes a massive difference to how I feel though. It helps me cope with the wanting of food. Every time I feel it I just drink water and it goes away.

Just keep going, you're doing really well so far. I'm hoping to lose 2 stone by the end of November too so we're on a similar journey! :) xx

I've got a meeting with the CDC tomorrow so I'll talk to her re moving to step 3. I'm just worried though as obv I want this weight off ASAP and I don't want to sabotage the quick weight loss.

Anyone know how much weight you can hope to lose on step 3?

That bullion is a veg stock, but there's only one we can have and only a couple a day - your best speaking to your CDC about it Hun, wouldn't want to give you bad r wrong advice xx

starry*eyed<3 said:
That bullion is a veg stock, but there's only one we can have and only a couple a day - your best speaking to your CDC about it Hun, wouldn't want to give you bad r wrong advice xx

Thanks hun. Will talk to her tomorrow about it.

Back