struggling so badly!

nickinackynoo1

I am on week eight of the diet and I am finding it a real struggle, I am on step 2 so get to have a small meal in the evening but I am getting fed up with a salad!

I miss sitting down to eat a proper meal with my boyfriend and last night I couldnt even go in the kitchen to do the washing up as I was looking in the cupboards for things to eat!

This week I have been really hungry, I woke up in the middle of the night because my stomach was rumbling!

As anyone else found this? It has been a breeze up until now!

You are doing so well so far, don't get despondent. I am day one in only, so probably am psyched....not sure what week eight has in store, but if I was doing as well as you and with the amount you have already loss, then I would be spurned on to keep going. How long do you plan to keep it going for?

Just think, you can celebrate with a great dinner out...well deserved at the end.

i personally don't want to try another diet....been there, done that. Lets do this together....good luck.

:( sorry its so hard just now. All I can suggest is that it will get better. do you think you would be able to have one planed night off then go back to it again? Would that help. That is what we do every 4 weeks or so, it makes weight loss slower but more bearable.

thanks for your comment, I've taken your idea firelass and as its our anniversary next week, I'm going to take the night off and go out to dinner with my boyfriend, it gives me something to look forward to!

its frustrating as this diet really works but its so tough to stick to if you get out of the correct mind set!

I have also started exercising and I think this is why I'm starving! I'm going to give it a rest for a week and see what happens!

I thoroughly enjoyed it and lost 2lbs over 2 weeks (my consultant has been on holiday) aiming for three pounds this week to reach my two stone!

Back