Struggling! Tempted by ww items to help ??

gobolino

Gold Member
Well, I'm struggling with motivation again today (after a minor surge of 'lets do this' attitude last night). I've eaten a whole bag of hazelnuts and chocolate :(

So, I'm wondering if treating myself to some ww goodies and embracing the new filling and healthy plan might be the way forward. I'm eyeing up the starter pack and a pedometer!!!! I used to have one of their pedometers years ago and found it really good. I've just bought the magazine this month and there's an offer for free membership and first week free so I'm wondering about going, getting the starter pack and pedometer and staying for the class.

I dont think I'll become a proper member as I'm still not sure about class (ie I wont return for week 2), I'm undecided about this. Is it possible to join up with that offer, buy the bits and bobs and then not go back ? I wouldnt have to sign up for week 2 would I!

Anyone have any views on the starter kits or the pedometer ? I really need something to give me a boost right now!

Thanks!

You'll be fine to go get the info etc and not return. I have the pedometer and I do really like it, I can easily see the days I'm doing more than usual. It dies push me to do more. X

Thanks hun, good to hear the pedometer is good. I love walking and its good to have something visual to help push you on a bit. I'm quite excited to be venturing to a class and buying some goodies :) I just hope that the ww leader has all the bits that I want in stock, otherwise I'll be back to paying the postage prices. We'll see.

Back