Struggling to eat enough

spinme307

Now this is not normally me obviously otherwise I wouldn't need to lose weight in the first place but the past couple of days I'm struggling to eat enough.

I had a funeral yesterday and just didn't feel like eating much and today has been crazy busy & stressful at work, I simply didn't have time to eat anything til teatime apart from a hifi bar and a couple of pieces of melon. I work 3/4 days a week and during work hours I simply don't have time to have anything to eat even if I pack lunch to take with me.

I know I need to eat something decent before teatime but I'm really struggling! How much damage is this doing to my weight loss?

Are you sure you're not unwell? Or maybe with a recent bereavement you have lost your appetite? Hopefully things will settle down a bit for you and things will get back to normal. Don't worry about a weightloss when you're off plan (by eating too little) and just focus on getting back on track. Start fresh tomorrow :)

I take a little bag of cereal, yoghurt to mix it on, or sometimes a small sandwich, laughing cow and fruit. This does the trick for me :) means I don't have to worry about preparing much in the mornings, I'm a late sleeper :)

fruit and yoghurts are great grab and go's. but seriously, when you are making your evening meal, you could just pack a little snack box for work the next day. Starvation mode holds your weight loss, its not worth it. the whoel point of this diet is scoff and scoff and scoff until you are full - the more your scoff, the more you lose (as long as they are free foods, of course!)

AnnaFaraday said:
Why don't you have any time to eat at work? You are legally entitled to a break.

That's what I was thinking! You get no thanks for missing lunch breaks and working your @ss off!!

Why is your work more important than your health?? Start taking an hour from now on, you need to get away from work to clear your head, don't eat your lunch in work, go out and eat it in the car then go for a walk or look around some shops (if there are some) this is very damaging to your health, work can wait!!!!

Thanks for all your replies, i'm rushing out to work now but will reply properly tonight x

Back