Step 1 Sole Source Struggling to get back on plan....

pinkcupcake106

Hi guys, first a massive thank you to everyone for all the inspiration that's on here, it's really helped me to stay on track. But got my 3rd weigh in on tues & was doing really well & really amazing myself at my willpower as never ever any good at diets until last w'end when I had a planned break for a wedding, was really pleased as it only resulted in a 0.75lb gain but have really struggled since to get back on track & now know I'm defo not going to have a lose this week. Am so annoyed with myself but am just finding it so hard to get back on the wagon!

X

Dont worry too much. I have been experiencing this for past two weeks or so. But im one of those who can be focused when i want to be. So i think its a matter of choice and how desperate you are to loose it and also try motivating yourself with old pics, things on here. I know its hard and feel your pain xoxo

Thanks hun, had another bad day! We can do this! What I love bout it is that u know as long as u do as ur told u can lose 1stone a month, no other diet can do that. From tomorrow I am on it for sure!!! Good luck on ur journey too. X

Thanks hun, had another bad day! We can do this! What I love bout it is that u know as long as u do as ur told u can lose 1stone a month, no other diet can do that. From tomorrow I am on it for sure!!! Good luck on ur journey too. X

Im the same! I get weighed tomorrow :s but planning to be 100% this week! Its my birthday too but luckily im not a big fan of cake! Xoxo

Im the same! I get weighed tomorrow :s but planning to be 100% this week! Its my birthday too but luckily im not a big fan of cake! Xoxo

You both can do this. Try being more positive and leave yesterday in the past.

I use to think I was a comfort eater and even convinced myself I have an eating disorder. I'm now in my 4th week and 100 % no stories what so ever.

Don't make cheating an option and it won't happen. It's ok to crave food( I do all the time ) but find a way to deal with cravings. It's weird how I constantly watch cooking shows now though :)

I have a diary in the diary section called Daily Diary. Please feel free to have a look. I will check up on you'll soon. Good luck xx

I use to think I was a comfort eater and even convinced myself I have an eating disorder. I'm now in my 4th week and 100 % no stories what so ever.

Don't make cheating an option and it won't happen. It's ok to crave food( I do all the time ) but find a way to deal with cravings. It's weird how I constantly watch cooking shows now though :)

I have a diary in the diary section called Daily Diary. Please feel free to have a look. I will check up on you'll soon. Good luck xx

Aww thank you for the encouragement :)! Just got home from weigh in and lost 2lbs! Shockingly. Im now doing aamw and back on ss+ next week. Im just trying to remain focused.

Aww thank you for the encouragement :)! Just got home from weigh in and lost 2lbs! Shockingly. Im now doing aamw and back on ss+ next week. Im just trying to remain focused.

You can do it. How much do you have left to lose and why are you changing over to SS+? Are you from LONDON?

You can do it. How much do you have left to lose and why are you changing over to SS+? Are you from LONDON?

I have two stone left to loose. Because i just feel that i have to eat as i need so much energy for my job as a nurse! No im in manchester but i was born in London and lived there for few years xoxo

You definitely need the energy and you will lose roughly the same on SS+. I have 32 lbs left to lose. I started at 12 stone 5 lbs with a goal of 9 stone. I have 9 weeks to get the rest of the 32 lbs off :)

You definitely need the energy and you will lose roughly the same on SS+. I have 32 lbs left to lose. I started at 12 stone 5 lbs with a goal of 9 stone. I have 9 weeks to get the rest of the 32 lbs off :)

Aww thats great! I started off at 17st and a 50 inch waist (which i still dont believe belonged to me lol) im giving myself until end of may to loose the 2st and when i have 7lbs to loose will step up. Iv been 100% today although im exhausted and in work feeling crap! Finish at 9 and cant wait to jump into my bed!!!!

Thanks for your support, wow 4 weeks that's fantastic! Can't wait to get there. Will have a peek at ur diary thanks, might write one too is a good idea.
Xxx

2lbs well done! I've got weigh in tom morn, am hoping for a pound at most. Pretty poor but am doing well today so that's something.
Xxx

Well day one done, did ss+ as been feeling v light headed & had a lot of walking to do today, am hoping once I've got used to it I can drop down to ss. Weigh in tomorrow, eeek!

Good luck everyone on ur journeys.
Xxx

Well day one done, did ss+ as been feeling v light headed & had a lot of walking to do today, am hoping once I've got used to it I can drop down to ss. Weigh in tomorrow, eeek!

Good luck everyone on ur journeys.
Xxx

You'll be fine. If its SS+ you're on just stick to it and no excuses. I think it's roughly the same weight loss on stage one and two x

All gd so far, just starting day 2 feeling a little hungry but not too bad will b worth it on weigh in day.

Hope everyone else is having a gd day?
X

Back