Struggling to get back on track - can you help

alchilole

Hi

I started doing lighterlife last summer when I weighed 16st 7lb, I got down to 12st 4lb with no problems at all it was really easy, Then in August I went on holiday full of good intentions and it all went wrong. I went back up to 13 and a half stone by christmas and have stayed the same ever since I went back to lighterlife about 10 weeks ago and haven't managed to do more than a day ever since. I've just booked my wedding for next year in Mexico and thought maybe if I could come on here when I feel like cheating it might help. My councellor is fantastic really suportive and non judgemental and is doing her upmost to help me but It's a whole week inbetween visits and I don't want to call her when I feel myself failing (even though she has told me to).
However today I am feeling motivated, (she say's with a bowl of chips in front of her) The dark cloud of constant failing is lifing and I'm starting again tomorrow.

Do you mind if I join you.

Alchilole:thankyou:

Hey there,
Weight wise we've done practically the same!!!! I started at 16st 6lbs and got down to 12st. Been around 13st every since and keep trying to get back on the LL wagon. Not doing great at the moment but not putting any on so thats something!!! Good luck Alchilole, its hard but I feel much better when I'm doing the packs properly especially after the first few days have passed. This part of the board isn't very busy might be worth posting on the main bit too! Take care x

Back