Struggling to start again.

fat2fit

Hi all.

:break_diet:I have been off the diet now for about a week due to illness and i am really struggling to start again. Its like I've lost my focus. I keep telling myself that once i get into ketosis things will get easier, its just that each time i start i mess up within the day :sigh:. I decided at one point to forget doing the shakes, but so far its the only thing that has brought me great results, so here i am, once again at day one.

I know i will get lots of support and motivation from everyone on here, and like having somewhere to check in every week, so onwards and downwards it is :).

Thanks.....

I am on day one today but have done the same since monday keep quitting at tea time but I'm determined todays the day and hoping ketosis comes quick!!! Good luck and don't beat yourself up its a hard diet to get into and stick to!!!

Thank you purplekel. It is a hard diet, but we will get there......:). I'm praying ketosis comes quickly as i'm not bothered at all by food once its kicked in. Going to try and stay focused now!!! Good luck to you too..........
Nicola x

I keep losing focus :( I've been ill and I have found it hard not to just dive into my kitchen cupboards and binge on rubbish because that's what I have always done to comfort myself :rolleyes:

I will say the same thing as what I plan on doing myself, that is to take today as a new day, the first day of a new way of thinking, draw a line under all the negativity and look towards a positive mini goal (1 day on plan, then 2 days on plan then 1 week on plan etc) I find it hard if I just focus on the end goal which for me is 10 stone away so I try to focus on the smaller goals.

I propose we aim to lose 14lbs together, so......

flabbuster -0lbs lost

You know it works, you want to lose the weight, there is nothing stopping you from sticking with the programme apart from whatever is in the fridge. Stick either a big note to yourself, or a photo of yourself now, or something, on the kitchen/fridge/cupboard door. You have to throw the demons off every time they come back for the next couple of weeks. Every time you conquer them you get stronger and they get weaker. Don't beat yourself up for not having got to this point until today, just resolve to get through the hard bit from now on and you will succeed :D

:D SEE..... Thats what i mean....... You lot are fantastic!!!! Thats what im talking about, this is where you get the encouragement you need to keep on keeping on :).

Evil weevil you hit the nail on the head. Those pesky demons sitting on our shoulders just need knocking off every time they try to send us off on the wrong path. Ive got my boxing gloves on now lol. Im going to fight to the finish and conquer all my demons. WE CAN DO IT!!

Feeling really motivated now
:D:D.

I will say the same thing as what I plan on doing myself, that is to take today as a new day, the first day of a new way of thinking, draw a line under all the negativity and look towards a positive mini goal (1 day on plan, then 2 days on plan then 1 week on plan etc) I find it hard if I just focus on the end goal which for me is 10 stone away so I try to focus on the smaller goals.

flabbuster -0lbs lost

Ok hun i am with you on this one. Similar weight so let's try and get our challenge achieved within the next 4 weeks??
So far so good today and mentally i am back so fingers crossed i am done with thinking 'i can't do this' x

flabbuster -0lbs lost
KarazyKat -0lbs lost

Can I jump on board with you two as well? I started exante yesterday at 13st 12lb and my mini goal is 11st by june 20th.
if i can focus on the first 14lb with you girls it would be great
sam x

Back