struggling today :( need a slap!

loolahoop

Silver Member
just need a slap peeps :(
day 6 of being 100%! :) never gone this long before!!
and i have still been 100% today but i feel so poopy today, just really stressed out n down :( n now i just wana eat and eat and superfrees just dont cut it!!
i ama massive comfort eater and im sure there are plenty of you that can relate, but how do u stop urself?
i have had such a PMA all week but today is just eurgh!! i feel like whats the point?! im gonna be a fat ugly lump the rest of my life so y even bother? :'( like i sed just feelin poo!
this does,however, usually happen on a friday and i usually give in to temptation, but im not gonna today, it WI tomorrow and i really dont wana mess up a good week!
so how to u stop urself binging? any tips?? xXx

I would go green and have a big yummy pasta dish for lunch/tea. Pasta is a great comfort food I think. Make it a carbonara or a quorn Bolognese. Use an hea of cheese for this. There is a fab recipe for carbonara that doesn't taste free at all! It's so good!

For breakfast have eggs/beans/toms/mushrooms (on toast if u want to use an Heb).

I think green is the best day for filling up on free stodge.lol.

Hope u manage ok and hugs from me, hope ur day improves xxx

aw thankyou so much! :) feeling much better today, always have a wobbly day lol but am sooo pleased with myself for sticking with it and not giving in!! its the 1st time EVER that i have managed to do it!! xXx

Can I jump on your bandwagon? I need a slap too!

I got my stone award at WI last thursday, but since then the wheels have come off!

Friday I was having a really hungry day and ended up eating some oatso simple golden syrup flavour, and nearly a full box of hi-fi rocky road! And saturday I went to a birthday party, avoided the buffet, but got drunk and then had a chinese when i got home!

I've been 100% since then, but feel the damage is already done. I'll be gutted next thursday if I've put weight back on and my total weight loss isn't a stone anymore.

Still only myself to blame, and I'm glad that I got back on track afterwards and didn't let it creep into this week x

Back