Total Solution struggling today!

sparklychar

Doing this for last time
Argh so today in addition to 3 products have had quite a bit of Bacon and carb free sausage, peanuts and a Tesco meal bar.... ARGH! bad bad naughty. It's day 4.... Xx

opsa daisy!! Like Faye says draw a line under it and start again tomorrow properly. Dont give in, just tell urself u dont need it!!xxx

Here I'm drawing your line, no mention of it afterwards and no more food guilt! :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, dont feel guilty about it or you will lose your motivation, think of it a WS day and move on, maybe try WS days if you miss food too much and then work up to being 100% TS as at least then you can continue with the diet and you will still lose weight.

Thanks for your replies.

Wasn't 100% again today, see my diary! Resisted bacon sandwich this morning, but not tea and cake this evening.

Bk to work tmrw so i think being busy will help!

Considering doing WS at weekends though, as I think weekends are going to be most difficult... x

Don't be disheartened. Being busy will hopefully help to keep you on track :)

Good idea and it gives you something to look forward too each weekend.. thats what me and my hubby have decided to do this weekend and ate low carb meals.. it just bring a bit of normality back to your life, its worked this weekend and we are still in ketosis so it can be done.

Back