Struggling today

Jiggerz

Hi all,

I'm really struggling to stomach this today. Probably due to my surgery on Saturday, but I have absolutely no appetite today and the shakes are making me gag a little. Will it make a big difference do you think if I just stick to water today? I don't really want to send my body in to shock, especially as they made me eat solid food while I was in hospital, but I just can't face anything today. Add on top of that I keep crying for no reason, I'm a wreck today.

Thank goodness I'm on LT or I'd be hitting the booze :cry:

I really hope you're all having a better bank holiday than me :)

Jx

Aww bless ya hun i hope you pick up again. I must admit feel a bit rubbish myself today i dont like the soup but thinking of having one foe my tea just for something hot lol. Keep your chin up hun and think of the advantages xx.

Thanks Shelly, I think having a soup on top of today would finish me off, haha!

You enjoy it though, I hope it hits the spot and soothes you xxx

I hope the surgery went well for u and your ok, I felt a little like that yesterday, try to have a shake if you can... hopefully you will feel better tomorrow, days nearly over then you can start afresh :) xx

Thanks ladies, I'm going to try and have one now, dreading my weigh in this week now though! It's all gone boobs up ;)

Thanks Sarah :)

I've had an awful day today, feverish etc but I've managed to stomach all 3 shakes today as I think only managing 2 yesterday made me feel worse today. I'm beggared if I'm going to switch back to normal eating having got to 2 weeks (tomorrow) and got through the surgery etc. I'm sure it will get better in a day or two.

How are you all doing? How have you found it this weekend with everyone having parties etc?

Jx

Back