Struggling today ......

northernlight84

I think I'm starting to I had always decided I'm going to stop the plan just before my holiday which is 3rd October, but I'm worried I'm not going to get to goal in time. I've decided that as long as I'm in the 11s I'll be happy, but all I keep doing is doubting that I'll get there.

I know it's achievable on paper, its 11 weeks away, but I'm starting to lose the energy and excitement I started with. I've got a lot of social things coming up. I know that I can't let my social life get in the way, but I've got my birthday, wedding anniversary, parents birthdays and best friends birthday in those 11 weeks so its going to be busy!

Can someone give me a good talking to?! I'm sure I'm just having a down day :(

Look at how far you've come. You're over half-way through the war so don't give up the battle. Your husband, your parents and your best friend, who are the subjects of most of these celebrations, do not care whether you eat or drink at their party/meal etc. What they really want is a wife, daughter and friend who is happy with herself. A wife, daughter and friend who is healthy. A wife, daughter and friend who is confident, self-loving and inspirational. You've made a mental commitment to make it through to October: sure, they will all love you if you quit now, but can you imagine how proud they'll all be if you stick to your original plan? Look at your upcoming period as a way of getting through the diet, not as a reason to give it up. You'll be having so much fun that those eleven weeks will fly by. It's just a couple of months. Think about how fit and healthy you'll be this time next year, and you'll be able to celebrate all of those events without any guilt. I can guarantee that, if you stop the diet now, you will feel guilty for the next eleven weeks. You will say to yourself at least once, if not many, many more times, "I wonder how much I'd would have lost by now if I had kept going."

You've dropped an enormous 10 points off your BMI. You started at morbidly obese and now you're a mere 5 points from a healthy weight. Only FIVE points!

It's only food, my love. Food versus your health, self-esteem, appearance and all the reasons listed in the "reasons to lose weight" thread. When you look at it like that, how can something as silly and minor as food possibly win?

Oh I'm not planning on giving up, don't worry about that, I'm just feeling blue as I don't know if I'm going to achieve what I set out to by the time I wanted to :(

I know I just have to keep powering through and take it day by day......

Hi huni, you need to look up dual dynamics on YouTube!!! He'll give you a kick up the bum to motivate you that's a definite, Laurence is amazing, he'll get you thru this blue blip!!! Xxx

Yeah, I follow Laurence on YouTube and Facebook, I don't know what's up today though.....I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow x

Get yourself to your favourite clothes shop, grab a load of clothes all different sizes and enjoy getting into sizes you never thought you would see. It used to be a great motivator for me.

Hi huni, you need to look up dual dynamics on YouTube!!! He'll give you a kick up the bum to motivate you that's a definite, Laurence is amazing, he'll get you thru this blue blip!!! Xxx

THIS IS EXCELLENT, and I'm only on the third video! :D

The heat takes its toll huni, you'll be ok 2moro! Are you a platinum player on fb? I'm in that group :)
Glad you're finding his blogs helpful Tilly :)
Xxx

Northernlight you have been absolutely marvellous for helping and inspiring me since I joined here, you have had a fantastic weight loss so far. I am sure its normal to have some doubts at this stage but that's all they are, doubts. You are still the strong, motivated person who set out on this journey, you WIL get to your destination, maybe you need to change your target date to a more flexible one ratherthan a set day?

Feeling much better today......I've out on a size 14 top and some size 14/16 knickers and they fit so that's a big motivator!! I wouldn't have got them round 1 leg before!

Yeah, I'm in the platinum players group. I love seeing the pics and hearing about how well they are all doing :)

Had a good chat with the husband last night and I'm going to go back to basics again as I think I've started getting a bit complacent. So no eating out (one exception being my birthday as I've already planned that in for my next 12 week break!), weighing my SS+ food again, at least 2 SS days a week and just generally getting on with it!

Thanks everyone :) xx

Good girl!!! 100% platinum all the way!

You are doing so well!!! Obv you know my name, if you spot me in the group add me as a friend, if you need me I'll always help :)

1 of DD blogs say that complacency is where it can fall down!! Don't feck with the plan lol ;)

Back to basics is the right mind set....PP mindset!!!

Xxx

Think I've found you and added you lol (if not I'm adding random friends!)

Back