Struggling with food

Nicki xWx

I've started binge eating at weekends again. and it's dangerous binging, to the point I've eaten so much my body can't handle the amount and I vomit. I cannot control it, I feel disgusting afterwards, but during, I'm in heaven. I know I can post this here because nobody will judge me, it's the only place I can say it.

Hi Nicki, is the bingeing something that has happened before? I did find one night early on when I had a WW pizza & some oven chips & decided I needed a slice of bread too I got towards the end of my chip butty & had to run to the kitchen & be sick. It taught me a lesson though & won't do it again!!!!

On a weekend if you're feeling hungry is there anything you can do to occupy yourself? I've been hungry for nearly a week & am having to keep myself busy to try & take my mind off it.....

If you're bingeing is the xen not affecting you?

Not sure what to say really. Sending hugs though x

Unfortunately binging started with my second pregnancy. A kebab wasn't enough anymore, it became kebab and chips. Then that wasn't enough, so that turned into kebab, chips and a huge burger. I just used my pregnancy as an excuse to eat more. After baby was born I just carried on the habit.

Oh goodness no I hate vomiting. It scares the hell out of me. I think mentally I've just gotta get my head straight and realise this binging Is dangerous xx

Nicki xWx said:
Oh goodness no I hate vomiting. It scares the hell out of me. I think mentally I've just gotta get my head straight and realise this binging Is dangerous xx

Me too which is why I've not overeaten again.... If not dangerous for anything other than that you won't lose weight honey. Try & focus on that. Are you not getting tangoed?

Back